What are the top challenges I face as a doctor for my clinic?
How do I ensure Quality of Care?
•How do I ensure patient satisfaction and convenience?
•How I can increase speed of data exchange across lab/pharmacy/receptionist/patient for faster and better treatment?
•Do I have correct/entire patient medication history when seeing my patient and provide continuity of care? How to ensure the patient informs all previous medication history correctly?
•How do I track medications/therapy administered is correct?
•How can I access to patient’s critical information in case of emergency?
•How do I reduce appointment/schedule related problems and no-shows?
•Do my patients and myself get reminders and alerts
–On timely administration of medicine/therapy
–When is the patient’s next revisit?
–When they need to visit lab next time?
How can I protect from legal issues?
•How do I protect myself from medical errors due to legibility and consumer cases?
•How can I maintain substantiating evidence in case of paper prescriptions ?
How can I manage my multiple clinics?
•How can I manage all my patient information available in my multiple clinics?
•How can I schedule/plan appointment of multiple doctors in my clinics?
•How can I ensure that my patients are tested in my recommended labs distributed across city?
•How can I ensure they buy the correct medicine prescribed by me in recommended medical stores in different places?
•How can I make best use of historical patient records scattered across my multiple clinics to make more returns?
How can I compete increasing revenue?
•How do I reduce patient attrition to my competition and manage effective relationship?
•How to identify profits are not leaking through referrals/lab orders/pharmacy requests?
•Do I have visibility over revenue generated with break up from patients, referrals etc?
•What are my staffing/operating costs which I can reduce?
To know how the above problems can be resolved, write to us at cloudenvision@gmail.com
How do I ensure Quality of Care?
•How do I ensure patient satisfaction and convenience?
•How I can increase speed of data exchange across lab/pharmacy/receptionist/patient for faster and better treatment?
•Do I have correct/entire patient medication history when seeing my patient and provide continuity of care? How to ensure the patient informs all previous medication history correctly?
•How do I track medications/therapy administered is correct?
•How can I access to patient’s critical information in case of emergency?
•How do I reduce appointment/schedule related problems and no-shows?
•Do my patients and myself get reminders and alerts
–On timely administration of medicine/therapy
–When is the patient’s next revisit?
–When they need to visit lab next time?
How can I protect from legal issues?
•How do I protect myself from medical errors due to legibility and consumer cases?
•How can I maintain substantiating evidence in case of paper prescriptions ?
How can I manage my multiple clinics?
•How can I manage all my patient information available in my multiple clinics?
•How can I schedule/plan appointment of multiple doctors in my clinics?
•How can I ensure that my patients are tested in my recommended labs distributed across city?
•How can I ensure they buy the correct medicine prescribed by me in recommended medical stores in different places?
•How can I make best use of historical patient records scattered across my multiple clinics to make more returns?
How can I compete increasing revenue?
•How do I reduce patient attrition to my competition and manage effective relationship?
•How to identify profits are not leaking through referrals/lab orders/pharmacy requests?
•Do I have visibility over revenue generated with break up from patients, referrals etc?
•What are my staffing/operating costs which I can reduce?
To know how the above problems can be resolved, write to us at cloudenvision@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment